Do you want to become a part of the Liberating Working Moms community? We have two ways for you to join us. Check out the details below on how to be a guest blogger or contributor:
We are now accepting guest posts from working mommas like you. Below are the instructions for submissions. Please read them carefully before submitting.
- We only accept original posts written specifically for LWM. Please don’t submit an already published piece.
- Not all guest posts submitted will be accepted. What is taken into consideration is what our category needs are at the time of submission as well as if your post upholds the vision we have for LWM.
- Posts that are accepted will be edited for spelling, grammar, and content. You will be notified of any major changes to the post content so you can edit it personally if you would like.
- Posts should not exceed 1,000 words, but need to be at least 500 words.
- Post submissions must be new, and not published on any other blog.
- Once your post is accepted, we will request a picture of you and your child(ren) to run with the submission. (We will watermark your picture upon your request.)
- We like to give everyone an opportunity to guest post, so we ask that once a post of yours is accepted, you wait at least one month to submit another.
- Those who guest post may be considered to become regular contributors to LWM as needed.
- Please attach your post as a separate document other than within the body of your email.
- Submissions can be directed to SubmissionsLWM@gmail.com
We are always looking to add regular contributors to Liberating Working Moms. Below are the steps to follow. Please read them carefully before submitting a request to be added as a contributor.(NOTE: When it seems fit, the editors may choose contributors per different avenues.)
- You must have had two guest blogging posts published on Liberating Working Moms.
- You must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 regular posts a month.
- If you feel this is a good fit for you, email the following to SubmissionsLWM@gmail.com:
-A link to your published LWM post
-A link to your blog (if you have one)
-Three(3) post ideas you have for LWM
-A statement telling us the vision you have as a LWM contributor
5. Note that we cannot accept all who apply to be a contributor, but we do encourage you to keep trying as you like.