As you are reading this, I’m back to work today. This is my second stint at this whole returning to work after baby thing and I know the most important thing to do is to stay as positive as possible. I’m sure I’ll be a little sad today, but I also know that it gets easier. It always gets easier.
So a couple of months ago I decided that instead of moping around too much as I transition back to work, especially as I know 100% I’m meant to be a working momma, that I wanted to celebrate somehow. So I give you The Big Back To Work Giveaway where I want to give the LWM community some awesome free items!
We’ve got 7 awesome prizes to giveaway to 7 awesome mommas! Each winner will win one of the amazing products. Simply enter via Rafflecopter below after leaving a comment telling me your working momma status as in the age and stage of your baby so we can best pair you up with the optimal gift. A non-breastfeeding working momma, for example, wouldn’t need to win Milky! afterall, but the Hello Apparel “I’m So Tired” t-shirt would be perfect for you!
Here’s a bit more about the sponsors and products in The Big Back To Work Giveaway:
1. Freshly Picked: One lucky winner will win a pair of Freshly Picked Moccasins in their choice of size and color! What I love about these moccasins, besides the fact that Susan is a momma turned Working Momprenuer, busting her butt to create an amazing mom owned company, is the craftsmanship. With my oldest, we had soft shoes for her but they didn’t stand up to the wear and tear of her activity. Though the blush moccasins I got for baby sister are too big for her to wear right now, I can tell they will last a long time with how these moccasins are built. The leather is very durable and the stitching immaculate! You can tell a lot of heart and soul goes into making each pair of moccasins. I can’t wait for the babe to start donning them!
2. Lily Jade: One lucky winner will win their very own Lily Jade Diaper Bag! These stylish bags work great for any mom trying to oranize all the things they need to carry, plus they don’t look like the average diaper bag. Nobody would even know you were toting diapers around in them as they look just like a high fashion bag! Check out crew member Diana’s review of her Lily Jade bag.
3. A Little Bundle: One lucky winner will win a Big Bundle from A Little Bundle! This awesome company creates amazing goodies for expecting and new momma’s with exquisite products for both mom and baby. Each bundle is unique and geared towards each momma. They have many options to choose from by either subscribing for a monthly bundle, giving a gift, or even shopping the unique items they add to their bundles.
6. Miracle Blanket: One lucky winner will win a Bamboo Miracle Blanket. If you follow me anywhere on social media, you probably know that getting baby sister to take a nap anywhere else besides my arms has been trying. The first day I used the Bamboo Miracle on the babe I got two solid naps out of her! Naps are still hit or miss with her as we are in the midst of the the dumb 4 month sleep regression, but alas, the miracle blanket gets two thumbs up from me! In addition to its super powers to help baby sleep, the bamboo version is light weight and breathable which is great when the babe is wearing thicker pajamas and will be great for momma’s with summer babies.
7. Tommee Tippee: One lucky winner will win a pack of Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Bottles. After trying to get baby sister to take a bottle using several different bottles, I tried Tommee Tippee and she took a bottle like a champ. And just a few days ago, after about a month of not needing a bottle, I pumped and had my mom give her a bottle in preparation for me to return to work and the babe drank nearly 6 ounces without a worry! This was also the first time she used one of Tommee Tippee’s Milk Feeding Bibs. Since I can’t be in the room when someone is giving baby sister a bottle, I asked my mom how it was and she loved it! She has lots of experience giving my oldest a bottle and she loved that the design of the Milk Feeding Big caught the milk before getting into the creases of the babe’s neck. In addition, I used one of their Breast Pump Adapter’s to pump directly into a bottle. It was super easy to use and helped there to be less of a mess with fewer pump parts to have to clean. It was a great trial for me as I will be pumping early in the morning for baby sister’s first bottle of the day since I will be leaving for work before she wakes up. Tommee Tippee also has products beyond feeding. We have the Chewther Keys for the babe. She’s at the stage where everything goes into her mouth and she just adores the Chewther. Big sister even gets in on the action and dangles it in from of her to get her to reach out and grab it!
Now’s your chance to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: Freshly Picked sent me a pair of moccasins to review. Need Brands provided me with a 12 day supply of Milky! to review. Miracle Blanket sent me a bamboo Miracle Blanket to review. Tommee Tippee provided me with Milk Feeding Bibs, Breast Pump Adapter and Chewther Keys for baby to try. All the opinions are my own.