On Wednesday we turned a year old, and along with reminiscing about what we’ve done in this year, I added a little contest at the end to celebrate. Originally, I posted a status update on our Facebook page and asked those of you who wanted to leave a comment on that post giving us your best Working Momism. Well, the thing is that I’m not 100% sure that it’s legit to run a contest like that, even though I’m not asking you to “like” anything, but just leave a comment. The thing is, there is a prize involved, which is some LWM gear, and I just thought since I can’t decipher all the legalese of the FB rulebook, that I’d start the contest over here and just run it through the comments on this post.
So here’s how it works:
- Check out our past Working Momisms.
- Leave a comment on this post with the best Working Momism you can come up with.
- You can enter as many times as you want.
- The LWM Crew will pick their top 5 and we will open it up to our readers to vote on which one they like the best.
- The winning Working Momism will be created, with a credit given to you, along with links to you within the post.
- The prize is some LWM gear.
- You’ll have till next Friday to enter as I know these great one liners can come on a daily basis.
We can’t wait to hear what you come up with!